Exo PK
Welcome to Exo Pk, have an amazing stay.
Exo PK
Welcome to Exo Pk, have an amazing stay.
Exo PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I could have blown up forums, but I love you guys too much to do something that low - later bros

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum's Points System and Reputation !

Go down 
2 posters

YES / NO !!
YES;
Forum's Points System and Reputation ! I_vote_lcap100%Forum's Points System and Reputation ! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
NO
Forum's Points System and Reputation ! I_vote_lcap0%Forum's Points System and Reputation ! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Meay
Head Admin

Forum's Points System and Reputation ! Empty
PostSubject: Forum's Points System and Reputation !   Forum's Points System and Reputation ! EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:43 am

Points System and Reputation are introduced
to show how much you are worth in this forum. etc.

For points system you will gain points for every message u made, per friends you have and per day since registration. You can gain reputation from another players by giving thanks or positive votes, however you will lose reputation if players give negative votes, so becareful !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum's Points System and Reputation !   Forum's Points System and Reputation ! EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:03 am

Sure, why not.
Back to top Go down
xo
Owner
xo

PostSubject: Re: Forum's Points System and Reputation !   Forum's Points System and Reputation ! EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:08 pm

nice i love it
Back to top Go down
https://exopk.forumms.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum's Points System and Reputation !   Forum's Points System and Reputation ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum's Points System and Reputation !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exo PK :: General Discussion-
Jump to: